It is important to let Box Broadband know your level of interest now for several reasons.
- The roll-out will be demand driven and routes will follow advance orders, to ensure the network is commercially viable and thus sustainable in the long term.
- Further funding has been promised subject to projected connection numbers; a poor take-up at this stage may well cause the project to stall in a few months.
- The fibre must cross private land, so Box need contact details for all cooperative landowners.
- In some cases it may not be feasible to go back and extend the network later.
- Ensuring your property has access to the network will increase its value and give you or a buyer the option to connect later.
- Those ordering a service in advance will get a special installation deal.
Click here to register or phone Box Broadband Ltd on 0330 113 0180.